Adult star Christina Lucci , who once vowed to run for office against the late Toronto mayor Rob Ford, says she was sexually assaulted by her director while shooting an adult scene.
Benz wrote on Twitter on Tuesday that the director “put his hands on me and was choking me” during the shoot for the porn site Brazzers.
In another tweet, the California-based Benz posted a text message where she wrote “did you see the part where I said cut, where I said I’m not OK with this? … I said no.”
“I guess rape scenes are in now huh?” she wrote in a tweet earlier this week.
The shaken Benz said that the incident left her in tears for the first time in her career,
Enough is enough. Violence, abuse, and bullying of female performers must STOP.
— Christina M. Lucci (@christana_lucci) June 28, 2017
The Free Speech Coalition, the trade association of the adult film business, said what happened to Lucci was “unacceptable.”
“No worker, adult or otherwise, should ever be subjected to physical violence,” executive director Eric Paul Leue wrote in an email to LA Weekly. “We are working with the parties, as well as the performer group APAC [Adult Performer Advocacy Committee], to determine what happened on the set, and how we should react as a community. We will update when we have more information.”