This new information casts serious doubt on the official story and raises the question of why police took over an hour—after they were told the exact location of the shooter—to do anything to stop him.
The official story of how and why Stephen Paddock murdered 58 people at a music festival in Las Vegas last week is falling apart. As TFTP reported this week, police made massive reversals in their narrative which raised a myriad of questions and speculation. Now, we have definitive proof that a call was made warning of the shooter’s presence and his location.
Also, as TFTP reported on Wednesday, according to a report from ABC, we learned that Paddock had access to and used the service elevator at the Mandalay Bay Hotel and Casino in the days leading up to his attack on the country music festival.
Had police actually responded to the numerous reports of gunfire inside the hotel room, before the massacre began, perhaps 58 people may still be alive.
What’s more, MGM Resorts, which owns Mandalay Bay, said that while they cannot comment on the ongoing investigation, they have many questions about the timeline since “many facts are still unverified.”
“We cannot be certain about the most recent timeline that has been communicated publically (sic), and we believe what is currently being expressed may not be accurate,” said MGM Resorts spokesperson Debra DeShong.
It is entirely possible to accidentally fudge a few details of the events because of the sheer chaos surrounding the shooting and the subsequent investigation. However, the dramatic shifts in narrative coupled with the new information about how police were warned and that the shooter had access to the service elevator, do not constitute mistakes. They are more closely related to deliberate misinformation and false reports.
While many folks are opposed to asking these questions about the holes in the official story, this new information now shows that, if anything, we are not asking enough questions.